Duration: 1 h 30 minutes
Calculator is allowed for this paper.
Topics to be tested:
1. Chap 1: Factors & Multiples
2. Chap 2: Real Numbers
3. Chap 3: Approximation & Estimation
4. Chap 4: Algebra (Pls note that this was missed out. Updated on 20 April)
5. Chap 16: Data Handling
6. Statistics (on top of Chap 16): Dot Diagrams, Stem-and-Leaf Diagrams, and Mean, Median, Mode
- Go through the worksheets & homework that were assigned
- Read the textbooks
- Practice questions in the Workbook
- For problem sums, go through the variety of questions presented in the workbook
- Ask your teacher to clarify doubts - in person or via electronic means (e.g. email, Facebook)
- Do NOT leave your revision to last minute, as your 'helpline' may not be available at all times.
- Remember - Maths is a subject that requires Practice! Reading through the notes or what you did is not good enough.